Monday, April 14, 2008

Disney Day 2 - Animal Kingdom




Here are some pictures from Day 2. We went to Animal Kingdom. We started with Kilimanjaro Safaris. That was pretty neat. Since we got there as the park opened and it was raining a little we got right on. We then tackled Expedition Everest. This was Bailey's first roller coaster. She loved it so much Beth took her on it again. We then did "A bug's life" which I very surprised by. It was nice. One thing I wish I could get back was "Finding Nemo - The Musical". To me it wasn't worth the time. On the other hand, "Festival of the Lion King" was well worth the wait and time. For dinner that night we went to Boma. Boma was pretty cool. I just can't imagine spending over $30 per adult for a buffet. It was in the dining plan that we  had but we still had to fork over almost $50 in tips that night. Crazy for dinner I know but what are you going to do?

No comments: