Friday, February 1, 2008

Man-crush

In leu of the super bowl this weekend I will admit something. I'm coming out of the closet. I have a man-crush on Peyton Manning. Maybe it's because he is a great quarterback. Maybe it's because he is on a great football team (The Colts if you live under a rock). Maybe it's because I have a Peyton Manning 12 month calendar posted right next to my computer at work and my co-works give me grief about having a man-crush on him. Maybe it's because he is a pretty good person and doesn't get into trouble. Maybe, just maybe, he is the best TV commercial spokesman out there today. To all of my slightly larger friends out there, this ones for you!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Well, I guess if you're gonna have one, I couldn't think of a nicer guy. He's right on with the bigger shirt idea.