Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Friend Part Deux

My first follow up blog. Eventually I will stop saying "My first". I promise.

Getting back to the point. I just wanted to follow up with the importance of a friend. I had lunch today with my friend Aaron and let me tell you it was nice. It was nice to talk and be heard and also to be spoken to and listen. I am ashamed to say this but it was my first lunch with someone other than a family member or a co-worker since I moved to Ohio over 4 1/2 years ago. I guess I didn't realize how important it truly is. Thanks Aaron.

My oldest daughter Bailey and I will be at our monthly All Pro Dads breakfast. If you live around the Hilliard, Ohio area please stop by. It is a great time. I know this focuses on Dads and their children but who know, maybe I will meet a new friend.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Great call on Asian Express! Lunch was actually me, you and General Tso's. To be honest, I have been fighting a food coma all afternoon. Hopefully I will shake it off before the long drive to Kentucky.

Good lunch, great conversation! Let's not wait 4 1/2 years for the next one!

T.B.D. said...

I hear you on the food coma. The belching isn't pretty either but I won't get into that, there might be woman and children reading.

Unknown said...

Brian, I'll bring hailey so bailey has a friend!

see you saturday morn.

darrin

mconners said...

Hey Brian -

Added your new blog to my blog roll.

If you need a lunch buddy give me a call.

I'm a soft touch for Pad Thai at Asian Express.