Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello!

Greetings,
I need you to bear with me since I am very new to this and this is my very first post. I have been wanting to do this for awhile so I guess this is the perfect time. First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brian. I am 31 years old and live in Columbus, Ohio. I will answer your first question and the answer is no, I am NOT a buckeye fan. I lived in Indiana for 27 years. I cannot tell you where my posts will consist of because I guess I'm just not that detailed and outlined. One thing I do know is there will be a lot about sports and my family. I have a lovely wife and 3 children (2 girls and 1 boy). I would say they are the 3 most beautiful children in the world but that is a given since I am their father so I will not bore you all with that because your children are the most beautiful to you and that is how it should be. I will not bore you on the accomplishments that my children make but I'm sure I will sneak them in there. Who am I kidding, heck yes I will bore you with that. But anyway... lets see where this journey takes me. And no pun intended to my new church Journey Church. Anyway this is a start...

2 comments:

clayburkle said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Excited to see what happens here.

T.B.D. said...

Thanks for dropping by.