Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend Wrapup


COLD!
I guess by my first word it was a little cold this weekend. You know it's cold when you breathe out of your nose and you see steam streaming out. I guess it could of been worse like Minnesota. They woke up to -11 degrees. Ouch!

Other news: The puppy that my wife got on Thursday is doing well. She is a pretty good dog. (Hey look, my first image)

The cold weather had me do something we don't do a lot at home. We had a fire. Saturday night was very nice. I had a roaring fire going. The kids just love when we have a fire. The entire evening consisted of being in the back living room (where there is NO TV) and just enjoying one another. It was a very nice night. The kids wanted to turn off all the lights so they could color in front of the fire. I sure hope I can remember how nice it is to have nights like that.

Well the Superbowl is set. New England vs. The Giants

I'm not too excited since my Colts got taken out last week. That being said, Go Giants!

2 comments:

Aaron Conrad said...

Great looking dog! Even better story by the fire. Gotta love those memories.

T.B.D. said...

My first comment. I'm so excited. Thanks Aaron.
Don't tell anybody but the dog is wearing on me. Shh